At Brampton Primary Academy, it is our responsibility to ensure every pupil has a positive school journey. We encourage all pupils to understand and action our six values to ensure they become wholesome, thoughtful and considerate young people.
Our school values are intertwined in our everyday teaching, reiterated during whole school assemblies and celebrated weekly with pupils who have demonstrated them beautifully.
Applying these values allows our staff and pupils to:
- Demonstrate high expectations of themselves and others
- Reflect their approach to learning and social interaction
- Celebrate diversity and challenge prejudice or bullying
- Deliver a safe and supportive environment for themselves and others
- Recognise what consist within a positive relationship
- Prepare themselves for mature, social integration in the wider world